JOB EXPO SERVICES & ACTIVITIES
The following services and activities are planned for candidates at the Job Expo.
- Reduced Exhibit Hours - From our first events, we have found an optimal length for the event which will be 7 hours 9 am to 4 pm. This will provide more time for you to interact with participating employers.
- Exhibits - Meet and interact with school administrators and recruiters face-to-face.
- Employer Presentations with Q&A - Sit in on presentations from attending employers and those who could not make our Expo. Learn about the employers or organizations, their opportunities and communities in which they operate.
- E-Handbook & Career Resources - Receive an electronic handbook before the event which will contain contact information on attending employers along with valuable career resources.
- Pre-Event Profile Accessibility - Update your ECN profile with your most recent resume, transcripts and other documents for participating employers to access prior to arriving in Toronto.
- Follow-up Online Job Fair - Participate in an online job fair a few weeks after the live event. Follow-up with the recruiters you met in Toronto!
To register to attend, CLICK HERE.