Call for Teachers' and Director of Marketing & Student Recruitment Applications
The Canadian International School, Kunshan, China September 2012
We are looking for highly qualified, flexible, adventurous and enthusiastic Canadian-certified teachers to teach at the Primary and Junior levels, with subject specializations at a newly opened private international school.
- Preference given to Ontario-certified teachers, members and licensed under the Ontario College of Teachers
- The round-trip air fare transportation, airport pick-up, fully furnished apartment with a generous subsidy; and an attractive salary and benefit package are available to all successful applicants
- Ontario Curriculum is followed – strengthened by IB programming
Teachers in good standing and holding a valid Canadian Provincial teaching license, equivalent to an Ontario Teaching Certificate; are also eligible to apply. This includes recent graduates, experienced or recently retired teachers.
Excellent oral and written English skills are required.
CISK is a new school in a ‘green’ area of China called Kunshan, Jiangsu Province near Shanghai. Working with the Ontario Curriculum, this school is affiliated with St. John’s-Kilmarnock School in Waterloo, Ontario, a prestigious Independent school, that has the distinction of providing the International Baccalaureate (IB) programming from JK-Gr. 12.
Three (3) Elementary School Teachers, with the appropriate university degree, Ontario Teaching Certificate and a member of the Ontario College of Teachers:
- Primary-Junior with a strong background in Music and the Performing Arts
- Primary-Junior Teacher and a strong background in Visual Arts
- Primary-Junior Teacher and a strong background in English as a Second Language
- Director of Marketing & Student Recruitment
Requirements: Undergraduate Degree, Business or Marketing,1 - 2 years of sales or marketing experience an asset.
Please email: your cover letter, a copy of your resume, references, university transcripts and teaching certificate to:
Mr. Norman Damaren, Superintendent of Academic Affairs,
Please include an electronic photo (a copy of your passport photo preferred)
On the subject line in e-mail, please state: Elementary Teachers CISK, China
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be responding to candidates chosen by the Selection Committee.