Information for Employers - Membership Information
Education Canada Network has a couple membership options. For more information on these
Contact us today about joining the Education Canada Network. Call us
at 1-800-823-6280 or email us at email@example.com.
A representative will set up your account and you can start benefiting from our services immediately. Thank you for your interest
in Canada's No.1 education job posting site.
Comments from your Colleagues:
"We received approximately 75% of our applications from individuals who saw postings on the ECN site. It appears prospective employees are searching for employment via the Internet more than through print. To answer one of your questions, yes, we did fill positions from our pool of ECN applicants."
South Central School Division No. 210, SK
The Education Canada Network has provided excellent services to First Nations Education Authorities. Having served as the Director of Education in three such authorities, I have found that the service has provided direct links to quality educators and education support staff across Canada. Previous advertisements in local papers proved expensive, reached a much more limited cliental, and drew far fewer responses. Further, the ability to be able to peruse resumes to fill emergency positions in the middle of the year has proved invaluable. These services are an excellent resource to connect employers and employees and First Nations children have been the beneficiary.
Interim Director of Education
Nelson House Education Authority
Become a member today!
Membership has its benefits!
Find out why 70% of Canadian public schools are already members! There is no other source to access and
attract over 4 million teachers and other education professionals. Contact us Today!
- Unlimited Job Postings
- Ability to post application forms and personnel documents online.
- Designate your school/district's preferred application process, thus you will receive applicant's credentials that best suit your current application procedures
- Expanded exposure for job posting as your ads will not only be placed on Education Canada Network's website but also leading job boards and education organizations like Wow Jobs, JobVolume.com and the Canadian Association of School Administrators.
- Track and view applicants who have applied to your advertised job postings.
- Easily view the credentials of applicants who have indicated they are interested in working with your organization.
- Client Service Representatives to assist you in
job posting and marketing your employment opportunities.
- A searchable national database of education professionals available to hire.
- Automatically receive the resumes of new candidates who have uploaded their resumes.
- Efficiently manage candidates who apply to your jobs.
- Filter applicants based on your organization's specific needs for highly qualified applicants as well as location.
- Customized employer profile and local links directory to promote your school and community as a great place to work and live.
- Conveniently ask prospective candidates for more information via our ECN's online Message Centre.
- An expanding network of partnerships with federal/provincial
education and teacher organizations.
- Reduce your recruiting cost and improve the
effectiveness of finding and hiring personnel.
Please Note: Your school, district or organization must be a Canadian education organization to join
the Education Canada Network. Your organization must be based in Canada and your jobs must be in this country. If you are not, feel free to join one of our other International sites -
Education America Network, AustraliaTeachers.com or TeachingJobs.com.
The Durham District School Board has been involved with Education Canada since September 1998. Since that time, we have posted literally hundreds of teaching vacancies with them. We have found the site, and the services it provides, to be of consistently high quality - both in terms of aesthetics and functionality. This has been supplemented by a strong client-service orientation on the part of all ECN staff members with whom we have had contact. They have solicited and acted upon feedback and suggestions from users and appear to be genuinely committed to excellence and innovation.
Education Canada offers Boards of Education an efficient and cost-effective means of advertising vacancies and recruiting teachers at a time when competition for qualified teachers is very keen and recruitment dollars are stretched to the limit.
Manager, Employee Relations/Hiring, Durham District School Board, ON
Overall, I am extremely pleased with ECN. I find it an economical method of recruiting, especially for those of us in rural or remote areas. I have been telling everyone I can about ECN and how pleased I am with the services provided and our success rate. We are extremely pleased with our results and I believe more school systems should use ECN.
Director of Education, God's Lake Narrows First Nation Education Services, MB
The Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board first became aware of the Education Canada Network website in December of 2000 and decided to take advantage of the free six-month membership. Since that time, we have posted all jobs, teaching and non-teaching, which has produced very positive results. This was evidenced during our teacher recruitment for September 2001 - numerous applications were received from people who had seen our job postings at educationcanada.com. (The number of "hits" to our job postings is amazing!)
The educationcanada.com website is "user friendly" and ECN is constantly updating and modifying to best suit the needs of subscribers and job applicants alike. For all of the above reasons, the Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board has decided to re- new its membership for the coming year.
Keep up the good work, ECN!
Human Resources Department,
Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board, ON
The job posting confirmation is fantastic! Thanks so much for the continued great service!
Administration Secretary, School District 47, BC