STS is a day school for boys and girls from Grades 1-12. The School is located 17km south of Calgary on 220 acres. Our goal is to prepare our students for university through an enriched curriculum based on traditional subjects and values.
STS is an IB world school. In addition, the School has outstanding Outdoor Education and Performing Arts programs. Facilities include a 600-seat theatre, cafeteria, dance studio, indoor running track, climbing wall and two gymnasia.
Our mission is to develop the whole child by offering an enriched curriculum together with a broad range of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
STRATHCONA-TWEEDSMUIR SCHOOL is committed to being...
* An engaged community of authentic learners.
* A school which produces well-rounded, responsible and academically well-prepared students and leaders who are capable of gaining entrance to universities of their choice throughout the World and who are informed citizens of Canada and the World.
* A school which continues to foster its own unique culture, history and traditions and which, at the same time, embraces wisely the best of change, including those that are technological.
* A family which works closely together to achieve its goals and objectives.
* A school which seeks to establish itself amongst the pre-eminent schools in Canada.
Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School is a private organization
No. of Schools: 1
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education Canada. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education Canada click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School are copyright Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School.
Education Canada does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School will take precedence over any information provided on this site.