Our Mission is to provide, in partnership with parents and community, high quality education for all students so that they can develop the skills, knowledge, attitudes, and character essential for successful participation in our changing society.
In pursuing our mission, we shall seek to accomplish the following goals:
TO EDUCATE STUDENTS
* To analyze critically, to reason, and to think independently
* To acquire basic learning skills and understand significant bodies of knowledge
* To gain a strong sense of identity and self-esteem
TO PROVIDE PROGRAMS
* That help students obtain their personal and career objectives
That value the development of the broad range of skills associated with various academic and vocational interests and abilities
* That support provincial curriculum
* That reflect the need, aspirations, and culture of our communities
* That promote life-long learning
* That respond to our changing society
TO SERVE OUR COMMUNITIES
* By governing and directing the School Division to meet the needs of the people it represents
* By encouraging staff to be participating members of their communities
We envision a school system wherein:
* Students are successful and responsible learners.
* Staff are caring, positive, and professional individuals who are active members of the community.
* Parents and community are involved in the education of their children by providing guidance, direction, and support to the school.
* School programs reflect local culture and history and are designed to provide quality opportunities for all students.
* School environments are safe, comfortable, welcoming and conducive to effective teaching and learning.
* Facilities are up-to-date, well equipped, and well maintained.
We believe that students will learn best and experience success when:
* Students receive the support of their parents or guardians.
* Parents and community members provide support, guidance, and direction to the school and to the Division.
* The student, school, home, and community share responsibility for education.
* The language and culture of the community influences programs in school.
* Education is accessible to all students.
* Teaching is of high quality and is directed toward students' achievement of high standards.
* Schools offer a safe learning environment where individuals are respected, valued, and affirmed.
Frontier School Division is a publicly funded organization
No. of Schools: 41
No. of jobs currently in ECN: 21
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education Canada. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education Canada click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Frontier School Division are copyright Frontier School Division.
Education Canada does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Frontier School Division. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Frontier School Division will take precedence over any information provided on this site.