At Tutors on Call, our professional tutors are there to help your child when they need it!
1. Customized programs are created based on each child's needs.
Your child will get help in the areas necessary for their success.
2. Tutoring programs are skill-based and last for a specific number of weeks.
Your child will be able to focus on one area at a time.
3. The Integrated Resource Package is used to plan the tutoring programs to ensure that all the lessons are based on the provincial grade level expectations.
This ensures that your child learns skills that can be directly used in Canadian classroom assignments so they will get higher marks. Read more about the IRP here.
4. All of the programs follow the philosophy set-out by Tutors on Call.
Your child always receives the best and most reliable instruction. Read more about the TOC philosophy here.
5. A program plan is developed by the tutor and reviewed by Tutors on Call. It details the objectives met for each lesson, activities, materials used and homework assigned.
Your child's learning objectives will be met and quality control is ensured.
6. All programs are taught by specialized, qualified and professional teachers who have extensive experience teaching your child's grade and focus area.
Your child receives the very best learning experience. In addition, all of the carefully selected teachers at TOC first must undergo a background check.
7. Monthly progress reports are sent to the parents and Tutors on Call.
You will be able to easily keep track your child's progress.
8. All lessons are in your home and based on your child's availability.
You do not need to worry about rearranging your child's schedule or driving them to lessons.
At Tutors on Call we work as a team to help your child reach their full academic potential. We develop a unique program just for your child and use the provincial educational standards (IRP's) to ensure they are learning relevant skills that can be used in the classroom. We match your child with a tutor that specializes in your child's area of focus. At Tutors on Call we really care about your child's individual needs and strive to help them reach their academic goals!
Tutors on Call is a Tutoring organization
No. of Schools: 1
No. of jobs currently in ECN: 5
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education Canada. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education Canada click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Tutors on Call are copyright Tutors on Call.
Education Canada does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Tutors on Call. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Tutors on Call will take precedence over any information provided on this site.