Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute is located on the M'Chigeeng First Nation, on beautiful Mnidoo Mnising [Manitoulin Island], Ontario, Canada.
Kenjgewin Teg provides direct educational services through the delivery of college and university accredited programs, pre-employment training programs, school support services, employee training, professional development workshops and general interest learning.
Employee training and professional development programs can be customized and delivered to any (Aboriginal or non-Aboriginal) community, organization, association or group - whether that community, organization, etc is a member community of KTEI or not.
Inspiring students to find their gifts to further succeed in the world!
Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute is dedicated to life-long learning by providing an Anishinabewin community based-approach to education, training and business support services and opportunities.
1. Commitment to student success!
2. Creativity in the design and delivery of our programs & services
3. Efficiency using the best of our resources for the benefit of our membership
4. Education ensuring proper support is available to meet needs of student and staff for educational success
5. Honour of the Anishinabek language, culture, history, and heritage
6. Respect by treating each other equally; and
7. Teamwork working together to ensure success!
To put these values into action, we:
1. Provide quality educational programs and services which are academically, geographically, financially, technologically, and physically accessible
to meet the educational and training needs of a unique population, and the organizations within our communities
2. Maintain institutional policies, programs, practices and efforts, which provide an emphasis on a learning-centered institute for students and
3. Develop the intellectual, physical, social, cultural, and career potential of the individual
4. Promote diversity in faculty, staff, and student recruitment; staff development; and cultural enrichment activities
5. Contribute to the economic workforce, social, recreational and cultural quality of life of our communities; and
6. Cooperate with other organizations and provide leadership that will enhance educational services and avoid duplication of services
Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute is a First Nations organization
No. of Schools: 1
For More Information
To view this employer's contact or application information you must be a registered job seeker with Education Canada. If you are already a registered member log in below.
If you are not yet registered with Education Canada click here.
Any logos and trademarks of Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute are copyright Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute.
Education Canada does not take responsibility for the validity of any information provided by Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute. Individuals
should refer to the organization for clarification and confirmation. Information provided
directly from Kenjgewin Teg Educational Institute will take precedence over any information provided on this site.