CANADIAN ESL TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR PRESTIGIOUS CANADIAN SCHOOL IN BEIJING, CHINA
IMMEDIATE START DATE
Yang Guang Qing High School requires 2 teachers for full time ESL positions for the Chinese elementary and middle year’s school.
The teachers will teach oral English to grades 1- 4 and to grades 7&8.
A (B. Ed. and a teaching certificate) OR a (B.A./B.Sc., a TEFL certificate plus 2 years of teaching experience) are required.
* Excellent salary and benefits including paid round trip air ticket, housing and free medical insurance.
* Contract runs from start date to June 30, 2017
* Classes are Monday to Friday with approx. 25, 40 minute classes per week.
* Same work day as in Canada
YGQ is a well-established and prestigious international school housing several programs including Mandarin and a Canadian program. There are curriculums, textbooks and Canadian teachers and principal. Teach at YGQ and enjoy the opportunity to teach and live in a world class, vibrant and energetic city and enjoy the sights of the Great Wall and all that China and South Asia have to offer.
Teachers should be energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic with a sense of humour and have a draw to an active school life in a vibrant and exciting city overseas.
Please email your resume (on Word) with:
* full contact information including all telephone numbers and Skype name
* a small head photo attached to the top right hand corner of the top page of your resume
* a cover letter
* two letters of reference (on pdf)
To our agent and consultant, Mr. Errol Harris, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at email@example.com