English, Social Studies, ICT, Art, P.E., and ESL Teachers Are Needed with Competitive Salary & Benefits in China
The Canadian International School of Mianyang is accepting applications for the following positions:
Senior High School English, Social Studies, ICT, Art, P.E., and ESL
The Canadian International School of Mianyang operates under the authority of Alberta Education and is located in the Mianyang Foreign Languages School, Sichuan, China. The school is less than 15 km to the airport and less than 5 km to high-speed railway station. Mianyang is the second largest city of Sichuan Province, and is the only science and technology city of China, famous for science and technology, culture, and education. It obtains the good reputation as one of "The Most Livable Cities" of China in 2016, and only takes about 30 minutes by high-speed rail to Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province. Chengdu is an international metropolis, the population of which is more than 10 million, and it is the home of the national treasure of China, Giant Panda. Both Mianyang and Chengdu are attractive cities with all kinds of delicious food, especially famous for spicy food like hot pot, charming scenery, and rich culture.
The successful applicant will assume teaching responsibilities at the Alberta high school grade 10-12 level.
You can find our school on the websit of Alberta Education, and here is the link
and the following is the website of our school:
1. A Bachelor of Education or higher
2. Hold, or be eligible for and apply for, an Alberta Teaching Certification.
3. Successful internship and teaching experience in Alberta or other Canadian province. International experience would be an asset.
4. Satisfactory health report.
5. Willing to embrace the mission statement as a framework for meeting the educational needs of students enrolled at an Alberta Accredited out of Province School.
Please note: Chinese work visa regulations require that applicants be less than 63 years of age.
Free, well-located, furnished accommodation, within walking distance of the school with 300RMB of utility subsidy each month.
Meals at the school cafeteria with 200RMB of meal subsidy each month.
6000 RMB as airfare subsidy per school year
Z-visa (work visa) and work permit arranged by the school
Medical Insurance Allowance
Payment of $42,000 CAD - $55,000 CAD per annum
Please submit your application and resume (including related work history) in confidence with the following documents:
* Scanned copy of Teaching Certificates(s).
* Three recent professional references and contact information (dated and on letterhead).
* Scanned copy of the identification page of your passport.
* Scanned copy of Degrees
Please note: Successful applicants are required to bring original copies of the following with them to China:
* Teaching Certificate
* Criminal Record Check
Please submit applications to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;