Canadian Teachers needed in China in Sept. 2017
SLARK in partnership with PEI Ministry of Education and Early Childhood Development in Canada is delivering some of Canadian G10 and G11 curriculum to a provincial key public school in Ganzhou, China.
Organization type: PEI-China Public High School 2+1 Program
Teaching Positions include English as an Additional Language curriculum, G10 English and Canadian Studies.
Contract Term: September 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018 (renewable)
* Must hold a teaching license in Canada with a Bachelor of Education. Successful candidates will be asked to complete the PEI Teacher's Certification process upon acceptance of offer of employment
* Minimum one year of teaching experience. New graduate student who is eligible to hold a teacher license will be considered.
* Previous international work experience an asset
* Free private furnished accommodation
* Free round trip airfare between Canada and China (including air and ground)
* An expat medical insurance plan
* Negotiable Salary (depending on experience)
* Three weeks winter holiday + 8 to10 days national holidays/per one year contract term
Job details: Teachers will work with students in grades 10 and 11 using approved Canadian (PEI) curriculum.
Work Load: 3 hrs in class instruction/per day + 1 hr extra curriculum /per week
Class Size: around 20-25 students /per class
If interested, please e-mail your resume with cover letter to:
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open Until Filled