Alberta International Schools in Shandong Province of China Looking for Canadian Teachers for 2017-2018.
Qilu Sino-Canadian International Schools in Jinan, Dongying and Qingdao are recruiting teachers for the 2017-2018 school year. Our schools are part of a select few Alberta Accredited and Pre-Accredited International Schools in the world. We offer an Alberta Diploma Program to Chinese students in Grades 1-12.
Next year, we are looking for motivated team players who would like to teach in Shandong Province, Mainland China. We are located on the east coast of China between Beijing and Shanghai. Teachers must be Canadian qualified and eligible to receive an Alberta Teaching Certificate. (Bachelor of Education degree is required.)
Our benefit package includes: medical, yearly bonus pay, return flights, free housing, and a competitive salary package. The cost of living in China is extremely low which gives an excellent opportunity to save money. You will also enjoy at least 90 minutes of prep time each day. Our past teachers have described our students as motivated, cooperative, and a pleasure to teach.
Lishan International School Positions:
1. Grade 1 Home Room (3 Positions)
2. Grade 7 Core Subjects, PE, and Options (2 Positions)
3. Grade 9 Core Subjects, PE or Options ( 2 Positions)
4. Grade 10 - Math, Science, English, Social Studies and CTS (4 Positions)
5. Band/Music Teacher (1 Position)
1. School Director or Vice Principal. There is a teaching component to these administrative positions. School Directors can apply with previous Canadian Administration experience and be qualified for Alberta Certificiation.School Vice Principals need to have a minimum of three years teaching experience in Alberta and administrative experience.
2. Sr. Biology, Chemistry Teacher (Bio 30, Chem 20, Chem 30)
3. Sr. Math Teacher (Math 30, Math 31)
4. Sr. Humanities Teacher (Social Studies 30, English 30-1)
1. School Director or Vice Principal. (Same qualifications needed as the Dongying Position)
2. Sr. Humanities Teacher (Engish 20, English 30, Social Studies 30)
Interested applicants may send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions are open until filled and will be processed as resumes come in.
Also please visit us at www.qisalberta.org