Canadian Graduate primary teachers wanted in England for September 2017!
Academics are working in partnership with many primary schools in the beautiful south east part of England who are seeking innovative, committed and passionate teachers for September 2017.
They have strongly recommended graduate teachers from Canada to apply - this is a fantastic opportunity for graduates to grow and develop their teaching skills in a safe and nurturing environment. The school have a good reputation for their support and mentoring programme for international teachers.
Our schools offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a multi academy trust that really does work together and is 'Aiming High' with its aspirations
- Children and staff who share growth mind-set,
- Fantastic mentorship to help Canadian teacher grow and settle into teaching a new curriculum
- A teaching and learning environment that believes children get only one opportunity at an Excellent education and is committed to provide this, well resourced schools, with great facilities inside and out.
The benefits of working with Academics:
- A warm and personable service offering honest and impartial advice
- We listen to your preferences before selecting only the most suitable position
- Wide range of long term positions available and guaranteed supply teaching positions available
- Social Networking service to help you meet new friends and flatmates in England
- Very competitive rates of pay
Our ethos is to listen to our candidates and make informed suggestions as to suitable teaching vacancies. We are specialists in selecting only the most suitable roles based on personality and skillset.
Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org