LEAD TEACHER AND KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR A CANADIAN KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL
IN SHENYANG, CHINA
IMMEDIATE START DATE
OR AUGUST START DATE
Shenyang Kindergarten School requires the following:
* CANADIAN “LEAD TEACHER” - B.A./B.Sc. and a B.Ed. and Kindergarten teaching experience required
* 4 CANADIAN TEACHERS FOR START DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE- B.A./B.Sc. and a B.Ed. OR B.A./BSc. and a TESOL OR TEFL certificate required
* 10 CANADIAN TEACHERS FOR START DATE AUGUST, 2017 – B.A./B.Sc. and a B.Ed. OR B.A./B.Sc. and a TESOL OR TEFL certificate required
* Excellent salary and benefits including air ticket reimbursement, rent-free furnished apartment and free medical insurance.
* 1 year contract that can be renewed
* Classes are Monday to Friday
* Very small classes (approx. 8 per class)
* 40 hour work week includes preparation and lunch time. One hour mid-day break as well.
This Canadian school will start with Kindergarten this year and uses Canadian curriculum, textbooks and Canadian teachers and principal. Teachers should be energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic with a sense of humour and have a draw to an active school life in a vibrant and exciting city overseas.
Please email your resume (on Word) with:
* full contact information including all telephone numbers, Skype name and email address
* a small head photo attached to the top right hand corner of the top page of your resume
* a cover letter
* two letters of reference (on pdf)
To our agent and consultant, Mr. Errol Harris, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org