CANADIAN GRADE 1 TEACHER REQUIRED FOR CANADIAN SCHOOL IN 6thOF OCTOBER CITY, EGYPT
FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
Heritage International School requires a Canadian certified Teacher for Grade 1 for the 2017-18 school year.
Canadian Bachelor of Education graduates are welcome to apply.
Start date is end of August, 2017.
Heritage International School is a well-established, private (Manitoba) international school, located on a modern campus in beautiful 6th of October City, near Cairo, Egypt. The school uses the Manitoba curriculum for all grades. 6th of October City has a population of 500,000 about an hour from downtown Cairo. The school has a teaching staff of 45 Canadian teachers and principals.
With 600 students including 200 in the high school (9-12), Heritage International School seeks to thoroughly prepare a new generation of Egyptians for the challenges of a university career as well as life beyond the classroom.
Teachers should be energetic, adaptable, enthusiastic classroom leaders with a sense of humour and have a draw to an active school life in a vibrant and exciting city overseas.
Applicants must be Canadian citizens, have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the required subject as a Bachelor of Education from a Canadian university and hold or eligible to apply for a valid teaching certificate from a Canadian province.
Heritage International School offers its teaching staff:
- Competitive tax-free Salary in USD on a grid based on experience
- A rent free, furnished, spacious apartment in 6th of October City within a 5-10 minute walk to the school or driven to and from the school by staff van
- Annual return flight from home city in Canada to Cairo
- Annual performance/pension bonus
- Two year contracts (renewable with one year options with signing bonus)
- International health insurance
- Free tuition for dependent children
- July & August as well as other Canadian holidays/vacations (paid)
- Lots of holidays including all Canadian holidays and Egyptian holidays
- Transportation to and from school
- Small class sizes- (maximum is 22 students per class)
- Same school day and year as in Canada
- Work with fantastic and experienced Canadian teachers and principals
Qualified and certified teachers may review the School’s Website: www.heritageinternationalschool.com as well as the School’s YouTube channel.
Please email your resume (on Word) with:
- full contact information including current address, all telephone numbers and Skype ID
- a small head photo attached to the top right hand corner of the top page of your resume
- a cover letter
- three letters of reference (on pdf)
- copy of degrees and Canadian teaching certificate
To our agent and consultant, Mr. Errol Harris, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org