English Teacher, all secondary levels
Location - Portsmouth, South Coast of England
Start Date – September 2017, long-term role
Our client is seeking to appoint a new English teacher to work in one of Portsmouth’s fantastic secondary schools. Due to a shift in their department, with a retiring teacher and a maternity leave, this rare opportunity has come up for a January 2017 start. A lovely school with a supportive staff network of local teachers and those overseas trained. Somewhere that encourages forward thinking teaching, new initiatives and a work/life balance.
The school is familiar with accepting and providing support for overseas trained teachers, and has a comprehensive mentorship program for graduate teachers which will count towards your provisional teaching registration.
To Be Successful
- Be a fully qualified teacher with an Education degree and qualified to teach secondary English
- Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
- Available to start September 2017
Benefits & Culture
- Incredible mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
- Staff support network which promotes a work/life balance
- Professional development training to advance your career
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Relocation incentives - return flight rebate, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
We provide comprehensive support to all international teachers interested in working in the UK along with a very generous financial bonus structure of up to $2500 CAD.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please email your details to email@example.com or register via our website www.academicsltd.ca