EARLY YEARS CANADIAN TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR NEW CANADIAN CURRICULUM SCHOOL IN CHENNAI, INDIA
FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
Positions include pre-K to grade 3.
New Canadian Bachelor of Education graduates are welcome to apply.
Start date is August 7, 2017 (one week for orientation/in-service).
This is a new Canadian curriculum school located on a modern campus in beautiful Chennai, India. The school has a Canadian principal and all Canadian teachers.
Teachers should be energetic, adaptable, enthusiastic classroom leaders with a sense of humour and have a draw to an active school life in a vibrant and exciting city overseas.
Applicants must be Canadian citizens, have a minimum of a Bachelor of Education from a Canadian university and hold a valid teaching certificate from a Canadian province.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive Salary in CDN on a grid based on experience
- A rent free, furnished, 2 bedroom apartment
- Air-conditioned Chauffeur driven car to and from school and apartment
- Air ticket provided by the school through an eticket
- Work visa paid for by the school
- International health insurance
- Very small classes
Please email the following to our agent, Mr. Errol Harris, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at email@example.com
- Resume (on Word) with full contact information including current address, all telephone numbers and Skype ID
- a small head photo
- a cover letter
- 2 letters of reference (on pdf)
- copy of degrees and Canadian teaching certificate