CANADIAN KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR A CANADIAN KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL IN SHENYANG, CHINA
AUGUST START DATE
A new Canadian Kindergarten school in Shenyang, China requires 4 Canadian teachers.
Minimum requirement is either:
B.A. /B.Sc. and a B.Ed.
B.A. /BSc. and a TESOL OR TEFL certificate
* Excellent salary and benefits including air ticket reimbursement, rent-free furnished apartment and free medical insurance.
* 1 year contract that can be renewed
* Classes are Monday to Friday
* Very small classes (approx. 8 per class)
* 40 hour work week includes preparation and lunch time. One hour mid-day break as well.
This Canadian school will start with Kindergarten this year and uses Canadian curriculum, textbooks and Canadian teachers and principal. Teachers should be energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic with a sense of humor and have a draw to an active school life in a vibrant and exciting city overseas.
Please email your resume (on Word) to our agent and consultant, Mr. Errol Harris, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at email@example.com
* Full contact information including all telephone numbers, Skype name and email address
* A small head photo attached to the top right hand corner of the top page of your resume
* A cover letter
* Two letters of reference (on pdf)