Maple Bear Shenyang Teaching Position Description
Location: Shenyang, China
Start Date: the end of August 2017
Contract Length: 1 year
Eligible Candidates: University Graduate, ESL Instructor
Student Level: Preschool/Early Childhood, KG
Monthly Salary: CAD 2000 - 3500
Number of Vacancies: 3
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications/experience
- Increase of your salary every year
- Generous bonus dependent on your work performance
- Paid sick days per year
- Almost 4 weeks paid vacations during Chinese New Year, New Year, National Day and other public holidays in accordance with our government regulations
- Free Medical Insurance
- Paid airfare to China
- Free partially furnished apartment with beautiful decoration near our schools
- Free working meals (all organic food from our own farm)
- Attractive discount on tuition fee to your children who learn at our
- Robust academic training throughout your work
- Great opportunity for your career progress
Qualifications & Requirements
- Education Required Bachelor
- Licensed teacher or English instructor or University graduate, early education professional preferred
- Passionate about caring for children and pursuing a career in childcare
- 21 years of age or older
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree or above
- Willing to sign a one-year contract.
- Teachers with less experience but who are willing to take the training are welcome to apply
Brief Introduction of Maple Bear Canadian School in Shenyang, China
Thank you for your interest in joining Shenyang Maple Bear Schools’ Dynamic teaching team.
There are more than 120 Maple Bear schools in 9 countries around the world. As a member of Maple Bear Global Schools, we offer full Canadian programs utilizing Canadian methodology and curriculum developed by Maple Bear experts. The Maple Bear vision is to provide a high-quality pre-school education based on the Canadian philosophy and best practices that meet the expectations of global parents and is in conformity with local education regulations. We are located in Shenyang, a beautiful historic capital city of Liaoning Province, China. We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are passionate about childcare and dedicated to their own learning to join our team as a kindergarten teacher.
We are looking for energetic team players with a positive approach and a willingness to learn. Experienced teachers and retired teachers preferred, if you are a new graduate or have no experience, we will provide you with job training while you will be guided and mentored by supportive and experienced educators. If you have dependent children and want your children to learn Chinese and Chinese culture in one of the best private schools in China, our school is a good choice for you.
Brief Introduction of Shenyang City
Shenyang is the capital and largest city of Liaoning Province, as well as the largest city in
Northeast China with the total population of 8 million. Shenyang is an important industrial center in China since the 1930s. Shenyang serves as the transportation and commercial hub of China 's northeast. With its natural beauty, mountains and rivers, Shenyang attracts tourists all
over the world. As the Capital City of Ancient Ming Dynasty and Qing Dynasty, there are many valuable historical relics preserved here. It's a safe place for international friends with advanced medical treatment and higher education system. The people here are warm and friendly.
School address: No.89-13, South Nanjing Road, Sujiatun District, Shenyang City, China. +86-24-66887777
Email: email@example.com , Gretel