ADMINISTRATOR OPPORTUNITY IN BRAZIL
CANADIAN SCHOOL OF NITERÓI
Niterói, RJ, Brazil
The Canadian School of Niterói is a private school located in a residential area in the beautiful oceanic region of Niterói. We currently have 448 students from toddlers to Grade 9. With a total area of 2,500m2, it has the following facilities:
- 7 classrooms for Kindergarten
- 7 classrooms for Elementary 1 (grades 1-5)
- 4 classrooms for Elementary 2 (grades 6-9)
- 1 science laboratory
- 1 library
- 2 rooms for after school activities
- 2 sports courts
- 1 vegetable garden
- 2 playground areas
- 2 rooms for teachers
- 1 ward
- 1 kitchen
- 2 cafeterias for snacks and lunch
The administrators will be responsible for implementation of the Canadian program. They will also work with students who will be earning credits towards a New Brunswick High School Diploma.
Successful candidates will have:
- Principals’ Certificate
- Superior English language skills
- Strong knowledge of English Second Language and Literacy practices
- Experience in an international setting would be an asset
- A minimum of two years’ administration experience
The successful candidates will be expected to have a good understanding of the New Brunswick High School curriculum. Students will study courses chosen for their English-rich nature.
The School Year:
Mid-January to Mid-December
(winter holiday in June/July; summer holiday in December/January)
- Annual round-trip economy flight
- Visa application fees
- Health insurance package
- Transportation to and from school
To apply, please complete the Online Application Form (www.aei-inc.ca ).
Interviews will be arranged as applications are received.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.