Teach Maths or Physics and be supported in a Government funded program
Be a Quantum Scholars teacher in England and receive incredible support, additional training and the chance to complete an additional degree in education!
Recruitment is underway again for long term positions starting from January 2018 and beyond.
By joining this prestigious program which is fully supported by the UK Department for Education you will:
- Teach in a leading school in South East England at the forefront for maths and physics education
- Be carefully matched to a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skill-set
- Receive an outstanding financial rewards benefits package
- Receive nurturing support and individual mentorship from your school and Quantum Scholars network
- Participate in an outstanding subject-specific week-long CPD training session at a Russell Group university in London and be brought up to speed with the latest maths and physics pedagogies
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA in Education from a leading Russell Group university
- Receive one-to-one assistance and support processing your visa from a fully licensed immigration firm
The Quantum Scholars Program is a project led by six combined Maths Hubs in South East England which recruit high-quality certified maths and physics specialists.
The program has been in operation for almost 12 months and has been hugely successful for large numbers of international certified teachers from the Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand who have become Quantum Scholars.
To find out more about this unique and wonderful opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com or check out www.quantum-scholars.com