Grade 6 Homeroom Teacher - French Immersion
The Canadian International School of Egypt (CISE) opened its doors on September 15, 2002. It is the first Canadian school in Egypt and the Middle East to be authorized the Ministry of Education of Ontario to grant credits toward the Ontario Secondary School Diploma. The Egyptian initiators of this project chose the Province of Ontario, Canada’s most populated province, to provide the curriculum and most of the teaching staff for the school. Students who graduates from CISE receive the world recognized Ontario Secondary School Diploma, allowing then to attend universities any where in the world.
CISE is a triple track school offering programs in English , French Immersion and Arabic.
CISE is located in New Greater Cairo (Katameya) at El Tagamoa El Khames, 4th District, Zone # 6. The school is within 40 minutes of Maadi, Heliopolis and Nasr City. The facility is an enclosed area of approximately 25,000 square metres, located in a quiet area conducive to the learning process.
The Canadian International School of Egypt is home to students from JK to Grade 12. Graduation from CISE provides its students with the Canadian Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
CISE is listed on the Ontario Ministry of Education website as an Overseas Private School. The education curriculum is delivered in the same manner as if the school were in Toronto or in Canada’s capital, Ottawa.
Please visit http://www.cise-egypt.com/ for more information about our school.
- Teaching Certificate from a foreign country
- For Secondary School, Ontario Teaching Certificate Preferred
- Must be under 60 years of age
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated application of the Ontario Ministry of Education’ current philosophy, teaching practices, and evaluation/assessment practices
- Excellent short and long term planning with respect to the Ontario curriculum
- High energy and interpersonal skills
- Strong technology skills and the ability to apply them as an instructional tool to support learning in the classroom
- Demonstrated sensitivity, awareness and understanding of young learners
- Capabilities in working effectively and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with students, staff and parents willingness to contribute to a positive school culture by volunteering in extracurricular activities
- Accepting cultural diversity and is flexible with respect living in Cairo and Egypt a sense of adventure and an interest in contributing to the success of CISE
- Competitive salary and benefit
- One Home of Record/Cairo round trip ticket per year
- Housing allowance
- Transportation to and from the school, within a specified area
- Five professional development days per year
- Winter Break, Spring Break as well as some Canadian Holidays and all Egyptian holidays
- International Medical coverage
- Free tuition for up to three children
- Great travel opportunities
Please send applications to: email@example.com