A number of Canadian International Schools in China are looking for teachers to start in mid January 2018.
- High School English
- High School Math
- High School Chemistry
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualifications and demonstrated ability to teach Math at the secondary level.
- Exhibit cultural understanding and a desire to live and work in China.
- Positive individuals who are flexible and adaptable and are committed to teaching.
- Awareness of Alberta curriculum requirements, and the appropriate application of performance standards.
- Willingness to work with a group of professionals to collaborate regarding curriculum, assessment, instruction and planning.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create effective working relationships with colleagues and students.
- Competitive salary (CAN $47-60,000)
- Free Housing
- Return flight allowance
- Medical coverage
- Visa costs
- Completion bonuses for multi-year contracts
Requirements & Application:
- Alberta or certified teacher and eligible for certification
- Eligible for a Chinese work permit (under 60 and clean criminal record)
- Send your resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview
Visit http://www.inted-consulting.com and https://www.facebook.com/Intedconsulting