The Cayman Islands offers one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. It is a tax-free jurisdiction, with a friendly welcoming people, combining the very best of the relaxed Caribbean attitude and modern living. Its proximity to Miami also provides easy access to North America and the rest of the Caribbean.
The remuneration package for the successful candidate is offered without deductions. The Cayman Islands Government provides an additional 12% pension contribution and 100% health insurance coverage for the employee and their dependents. To assist with relocation, within the first week of arrival, the successful candidate will receive a settlement allowance equivalent to 1 month’s salary, moving expenses for personal belongings and hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
Educational Psychologist Salary:
US$75,815 – $85,772 per annum
The Educational Psychologist is accountable for performing a full range of professional psychological services throughout island government schools, as requested through the Senior School Improvement Officer for Special Educational Needs (SSIO-SEN).
*Qualifications and experience include:
- The post holder will hold a minimum of a Master’s degree in Educational or Clinical Psychology.
- This person also must be licensed or license-eligible within their current jurisdiction of practice and have at least five years of supervised experience as a psychologist within either an educational or clinical setting.
- Applicant must be CPAM registered or eligible for CPAM registration
- Specialized knowledge is typical of licensure requirements: psychopathology, child development, personality, tests and measurements, behavioral analysis, vocational rehabilitation, psychotherapy, and research/data analysis.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are dually certified/licensed in both clinical and educational psychology areas.
A detailed Job Description, Government Application Form and the Supplementary EDU Application form are available online at www.education.gov.ky/jobs All applicants must complete the Government Application Form, Resume and a Cover Letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Friday 19th January 2018