KINDERGARTEN 1(ages 4-5) TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR A CANADIAN SCHOOL IN BEAUTIFUL CLIFFORD ESTATES, GUANGZHOU, CHINA
FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
CLIFFORD INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL requires teachers for ages 4-5 Kindergarten.
Teachers from Canada, United States and the UK are welcome to apply.
A degree and a TEFL certificate with some work experience is required.
Start date: approx. AUGUST 20, 2018
Our school website is: cliffordipkindergarten.com
Clifford International School is a prestigious private K-Grade 12 school with a student population of 2700 students. The school offers three curriculum choices including Mandarin, Bilingual and International (Manitoba) curriculum. The Manitoba curriculum program has over 350 students.
The school has a Western faculty of over 70 teachers. The campus rivals leading junior college facilities around the world. This “school within a school” offers a Manitoba, Canada program of studies for grades K to 12. The Canadian program within this school has its own staff and Canadian principal. Many of our graduates attend university in Canada. The curriculum demands a skilled, enthusiastic, forward thinking and energetic faculty.
Clifford International School was established more than a decade ago. It is located in Clifford Estates, a resort-like community in Guangzhou province (the richest province in China) and approximately 45 minutes south of Guangzhou, a city of 13 million people. Guangzhou is about 80 km from Hong Kong.
Clifford Estates has approximately 200,000 residents and is an especially popular community for retirees from Hong Kong and expatriates abroad. With an onsite 4 star hotel, shopping center, teaching hospital and a bilingual school featuring a Canadian educated teaching staff this is a popular spot for Westerners in the region.
There is an exclusive (private) bus service to Guangzhou, neighbouring regions and the border to Hong Kong. There is ample transportation throughout the Clifford Estates. Rail Service to Clifford Estates allows for direct travel to the airport.
Here is an opportunity to embrace another culture. Come and experience all that South China has to offer. Here is an opportunity to travel throughout China and Asia on holidays.
* Applicants must be only from Canada, the United States or the UK.
* Teaching couples are welcome
Clifford School offers its teaching staff:
* Competitive tax free Salary in $USD and RMB on a grid based on years of experience and education
* A rent free fully furnished apartment in Clifford Estates
* Annual return flight allowance – minimum one return economy ticket per year
* Utilities allowance
* Relocation allowance for first year and the second year
* Bonus at the end of each school year
* International health insurance
* Same school year and day as in Canada
* Lots of holidays including 1 week in October, 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 month at Chinese New Year( mid-January to mid-February).
* Very low cost of living
As this position is not in Canada you will be asked questions about your age, marital status (spouse and children who may accompany you) and your health status. This information is required for entry visas, for insurance and for housing. Different countries have very specific criteria that may be different from Canada.
If you are not prepared to answer these questions then please do not apply.
Please email all the following to our Canadian agent, Mr. Errol Harris, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
* resume (on Word) with full contact information including telephone numbers and skype ID
* a cover letter with digital head photo
* two letters of reference (pdf)