Toronto Language Centre 

Established English-language school for kids with 13 locations around Shanghai seeks full-time English teachers for IMMEDIATE placement.

Teachers will be responsible for providing a highly engaging and effective learning experience to students aged 3-12 in class sizes of 12 to 15. Teachers will work together with colleagues to present the curriculum with energy and enthusiasm, ensuring an engaging and enjoyable experience for their students.

The requirements:
You’ll need to:
- Be a Native English speaker from the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
- Be comfortable around kids aged 3-12 years old.
- Have a passion for educating young students and a keen interest in their development
- Be able to command the attention of groups of children in an engaging and compelling manner
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, animated approach to storytelling and delivering content to learners

The deal:
- 31-hour work week (yes, you’ll have to clock in and be physically in school)
- Three weekdays (3.30-8.30pm) + Sat & Sun (9-6pm with one hour lunch breaks)
- Overtime pay (if you’re inclined to take on more work) is RMB90 for each 45-min period.

Class times: 
- 3:30 pm- 8:30 pm on weekdays (maximum of four 45 minute lessons, depending on schedule)
- 9am-6pm on weekends (maximum of ten 45 minute lessons, depending on schedule)

Full time teacher work load
- 21 teaching hours per week maximum 
- 10 office hours 
- 2 week days off per week (the actual days off are determined by individual campus)

The package:
- A competitive wage of RMB15, 800 - 22,000 per month 
- Full accident and medical insurance coverage (after probation period)
- Sponsored residence visa (the company will pay for all fees related to the visa application, including your health examination, as well as the return airfare for your visa trip, if required)
- Teacher induction program
- Ongoing classroom-based professional development
- 10 days paid annual leave on top of 11 national holidays
- 3 days paid sick leave

Documents you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree (must be notarized by Chinese consulate in home country)
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Certificate of no criminal conviction

If you are interested and qualify, please send your resume, photo, copy of your university degree and TESOL certificate to Emily Wei @ 

Thank you so much!!!!

About ECN   |   Terms & Conditions of USE   |   Privacy Policy  
Contact Us   |   Tech Support
Site and Contents © 2000- Education Canada Network. All Rights Reserved.