CANADIAN CERTIFIED MATH/PHYSICS AND ENGLISH/SOCIAL-STUDIES TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR A SINO-CANADIAN HIGH SCHOOL IN Karamay, China PRC 834000
For start date: August 24, 2018
The Sino-Canadian Program in Karamay Senior High School in Karamay City, China requires two teachers for grades 10-12. One Canadian certified teacher for Math/Physics. One Canadian certified teacher to teach English/Social studies.
This Nova Scotia affiliated high school is a grade 10-12 school using the Nova Scotia curriculum. Classes are very small. The teachers must be Canadian certified. Students study the Nova Scotia curriculum and use Nova Scotia approved texts. The students graduate from grade 12 with a Nova Scotia high school diploma.
We are seeking flexible and adaptable experienced Canadian certified teachers with a Bachelor of Education degree and Canadian teaching certificate that is energetic, dedicated, and demonstrate sound teaching strategies. New B.Ed graduates are welcome to apply.
Here is an opportunity to embrace a different culture. Come and experience all that China has to offer. China is a country rich in History, Traditions, Culture and Hospitality!
All candidates must be eligible for certification in the province of Nova Scotia. Teaching certifications from other Canadian provinces are normally satisfactory.
The Sino-Canadian Program in Karamay Senior High School offers its teachers the following:
* Competitive Salary in Canadian $50,000
* Second year we pay the income tax
* Seniority bonus in year 2 and 3
* Excellent furnished accommodation
* Utilities paid for
* Annual return flight from home city in Canada
* International medical insurance
* National Holidays in China – multiple travel opportunities throughout the school year
* The North-West of China is rich with a variety of cultures
* The city is similar in size to Halifax, Nova Scotia
* Work permits and visa provided and paid for by the school
* Small class sizes
* Excellent classroom resources
* Well-behaved students means you can focus on teaching
* Opportunity to bank ½ to ¾ of your salary
Email your resume, cover letter with all contact information include a Skype id, head photo and 2 letters of reference to Principal Michael Price, email@example.com