Beijing Micro Learning Educational Technology Ltd
Fluent English with Bachelor Degree Teachers Needed
- Preferred two years work experience with TESOL/TEFL Certificate preferred
- Clean criminal history background
- Must be patient, flexible, with great communication skills, adaptable and be a team-player
- Energetic and passionate about working with people
- Positive impact on your students’ lives is certainly not the only benefit our program offers you.
- Teaching positions in China are well remunerated and provide a comfortable living in a city of your choice.
- With the teaching hours usually around 25-30/week and paid summer/winter/national holidays, you will be able to put some money aside and also enjoy traveling to one of China’s attractive sites or other Asian countries.
Salary: 2,000-4,000 USD/month. Visa support, Insurance, Tourism allowance, Arrival service, Round trip flight reimbursement, Completion bonus, Mandarin training class
As a teacher in China, you have the option to work with a variety of students ranging from the youngest learners to adults. You will have the opportunity to teach your student’s language skills (or your subject) and share cultural awareness with them.
Institutions for possible placement are the following:
Kindergarten, Public Primary/Middle/High School, International School, Training Center, University, Private Client, Online Class
Daily we receive numerous offers from different cities all over China. The most popular tend to be the highly populated cities, such as Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. However, there are other second- and third-tier cities in China that also seek teachers and offer a different flair of cultural exchange experience.
Here are the most popular locations for the Teaching Program:
Chongqing, Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xi’an, GuangDong, Inner Mongolia, Zhejiang, Hebei, Jiangsu, Jiangxi and Shandong.
Interest Candidates are encouraged to send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org