English, Social Studies, ICT, Art, P.E., and ESL teaching positions are available in Sept. 2018
Situated on the campus of the 10000+ student school, the Canadian International School of Mianyang (Following Current British Columbia Curriculum of Canada) is the choice for students and parents looking for an overseas educational advantage. Classes are small, so contact with students is personal and supportive.
To give you an idea about living in Mianyang, the temperature ranges from -3 Celsius to 35 Celsius during four seasons. The average meal cost varies from $2CAD to $10CAD, and we provide our teachers with a 200RMB monthly meal subsidy. In addition, we give teachers a free apartment or off-campus subsidy, so combined with your meal allowance and the cost of living in Mianyang, you will be able to live quite well on your school salary. We will, of course, pick you up at the airport, get you settled in your apartment, and help you become familiar with our school. Our support staff will be pleased to help you 24/7.
• A Bachelor Degree or higher.
• Holding a teaching certificate.
• Successful internship or teaching experience in
Canada. International experience would be an asset.
Details about This Role
• 23 to 30 teaching hours/week
• Weekends off (There may be some
occasional weekend events with which we
will give advanced notice)
• We pay for regular Chinese Stat holidays,
and salary for the months you teach
• We are one of the few schools that pay
your full salary for the Spring Festival Break
(You will have money to explore China)
• Teaching couples are very welcome
• Year-end contract completion bonus
• Extra bonus for longer term contracts
• Free, on-campus furnished
accommodation with a 300RMB per month
utility subsidy (This usually covers our
teacher's utility bill for a month)
• On-campus meal subsidy of 200RMB per
month (Most teachers don't go over
• Airfare subsidy per school year
• Reimbursement for workrelated
visa, licenses and document
• Medical Insurance Allowance per school
• Laptop allowance per month
• YES, we give a full monthly salary for
Spring Festival Break... compare to other