Situated on the campus of the 10000+ student school, the Canadian International School of Mianyang (Following Current British Columbia Curriculum of Canada) is the choice for students and parents looking for an overseas educational advantage. Classes are small, so contact with students is personal and supportive.
Administration Position is Available in September 2018
To give you an idea about living in Mianyang, the temperature ranges from -3 Celsius to 35 Celsius during four seasons. The average meal cost varies from $2CAD to $10CAD, and we provide our teachers with a 200RMB monthly meal subsidy. In addition, we give teachers a free apartment or off-campus subsidy, so combined with your meal allowance and the cost of living in Mianyang, you will be able to live quite well on your school salary. We will, of course, pick you up at the airport, get you settled in your apartment, and help you become familiar with our school. Our support staff will be pleased to help you 24/7.
• A Bachelor Degree or higher.
• Holding a teaching certificate.
• Successful administration experience. International experience would be an asset.
• $5500-$6500CAD per teaching month
• Year-end contract completion bonus
• Extra bonus for longer term contracts
• Free, on-campus furnished
accommodation with a 300RMB per month
utility subsidy (This usually covers our
teacher's utility bill for a month)
• On-campus meal subsidy of 200RMB per
month (Most teachers don't go over
• Airfare subsidy per school year
• Reimbursement for workrelated
visa, licenses and document
• Medical Insurance Allowance per school
• Laptop allowance per month
• YES, we give a full monthly salary for
Spring Festival Break... compare to other
Contact Candy by Email email@example.com