School Teachers in the United Kingdom
JTR Consulting has been contracted to hire for various schools across the UK. These schools are in need of qualified teachers on a permanent basis.
All work permit and qualification requirements will be covered by JTR.
All school boards in Canada recognize this as work experience on an on par basis.
The schools offer primary and high school courses from Grades 9 to 12, in all subjects.
Currently, we are looking for Primary and Secondary teachers for our clients.
As a Primary Teacher, you will:
- Bachelor of Education.
- Primary Junior Qualified
- Teaching Certification in good standing.
- 2-3 years of classroom teaching experience.
- Excellent oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy: proficient and knowledgeable with Word processors, spreadsheets, Email,
Internet, Smart Board and IPad.
- Experience in a private school is preferred and comfortable teaching an enriched program.
Creative, innovative, and positive approach to teaching.
- Understands the needs of students and goes beyond the call of duty.
- Excellent classroom management, organization and planning skills.
- Thrives in a positive team environment and easily adapts to new things.
- Communicates with parents, students, and co-workers in a respectful and supportive manner.
- Confident solving problems and providing solutions when issues arise.
- Works with a high standard of integrity.
As a Secondary Teacher, you will:
- Teach classes according to the schedule
- Follow Ministry of Education expectations and assessment criteria.
- Attend department and staff meetings as required.
- Prepare teaching and learning resources as required. To complete any additional duties assigned by Senior Management.
You will possess the following requirements:
- University Degree or College diploma or equivalent working experience
- Provincial Teachers qualification and in good standing
- Experience using a computer and computer applications required.
- Enjoys working in a diverse multi-cultural environment
Location: Various locations across the UK
If interested, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.