Randstad Education are working with the Greenwood Academy to fill roles in a number of their schools.
In particular we are currently coordinating interviews for one of their secondary schools in Nottingham.
* To plan, develop and deliver high quality lessons and courses within the broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated Maths curriculum using a variety of approaches, to continually enhance teaching and learning
* To monitor pupil progress, keeping pupil records that include assessment outcomes and targets set at regular intervals in line with Academy policy, to enable all pupils to achieve their full potential.
* To maintain and build upon the standards achieved in the award for QTS (Secondary) as set out by the Secretary of State
* Contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and personal care of children and young people with regard to area child protection procedures.
* Be a role model to pupils through personal presentation and professional conduct.
Successful candidates will:
* Be a fully qualified Teacher
* Have a clear police check
* Have the ability to get a visa to work in the UK (we are able to provide more information on visa options if you are not aware of your eligibility)
In return candidates will be given:
* A competitive pay rate and comprehensive hiring packages
* Opportunities for professional development and training before you arrive and during your time in the UK
* Holidays every 6 weeks
* Travel discounts
* Opportunities to volunteer abroad during school holidays
* Social events for teachers who are new to the country
* Assistance with settling in the UK
* Discounts at local gyms all over the UK
If you are interested in applying for this position or any other please give us a ring at 1 800 684 4801 or email us at email@example.com