English Teachers: Teaching Job in China (2018-2019)
The PEI Ministry of Education and Early Childhood Development in Canada is delivering Canadian G10 and G11 curriculum to a provincial key public school in Ganzhou, China.
Teaching Positions include English as an Additional Language curriculum, G10 English and Canadian Studies.
Organization type: PEI-China Public High School 2+1 Program
Contract Term: Sept 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019 (renewable)
* Must hold a valid Canadian teaching certificate.
* New graduate student with a Bachelor of Education (BEd) degree, who is eligible to hold a teacher license, will be considered.
* Eligible for a Chinese work permit (clean criminal record)
* Teaching couples are very welcome
* Negotiable salary (depending on experience)
* Free round-trip airfare between Canada and China (including air and ground, as well as airport pick up)
* Free private furnished accommodation, including internet
* A laptop and a cell phone basic plan will be provide
* Work permit and visa costs covered
* An expat life insurance of 2 Million RMB (including medical insurance plan)
* Paid three weeks winter holiday + 12 days national holidays/per 10 months contract term ( candidates will have a plenty of time to explore fabulous scenery in China and nearby countries in Asia)
* Bonus depending on school satisfaction and one more year contract
* Red pocket for Spring Festival Break
* Teachers will work with students in grades 10 and (or) 11 using approved Canadian (PEI) curriculum.
Work Load: 18 hours per week ( including in class and extra curriculum)
Class Size: small class size
Interest Candidates are encouraged to send resumes with cover letter to:
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open Until Filled