BC Offshore Schools in China
BC Offshore Schools in various cities in China are seeking the following teaching positions for the 2018-19 school year:
* High School Math and Physics teacher
* High School Social Studies teacher
* High School Chemistry and Science teacher
The ideal candidate will have:
* Qualifications and demonstrated ability to teach at the secondary level.
* exhibit cultural understanding and a desire to live and work in China.
* positive individuals who are flexible and adaptable and are committed to teaching.
* awareness of the new BC curriculum, and the appropriate application of performance standards.
* willingness to work with a group of professionals to collaborate regarding curriculum, assessment, instruction and planning.
* strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create effective working relationships with colleagues and students.
* BC certified teacher or must be eligible for certification
* Eligible for a Chinese work permit (under 60 and clean criminal record)
* Competitive salary ($47-60,000 starting salary depending on experience)
* Free Housing
* Return flights
* Medical coverage
* Free meals at school
* Visa costs covered
Application: Please ensure you have the following documentation is in your application:
* Resume including references
* Proof of valid Canadian teaching certificate
* Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To view videos of the schools visit: