Hillside Collegiate—Pre-Accredited Alberta International School
Hillside Collegiate—Canadian International School, an Alberta curriculum K-6 school on beautiful Geoje Island in South Korea, seeks the following teaching positions for the 2018-19 school year. Hillside Collegiate is a unique new school (opened in 2016) with a focus on athletics and outdoor education.
Elementary Homeroom Teacher
The ideal candidate will have:
* Qualifications and demonstrated ability to teach at the primary level.
* exhibit cultural understanding and a desire to live and work in Korea.
* positive individuals who are flexible and adaptable and are committed to teaching.
* awareness of Alberta Programs of Study, and the appropriate application of performance standards.
* willingness to work with a group of professionals to collaborate regarding curriculum, assessment, instruction and planning.
* strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create effective working relationships with colleagues and students.
* Must be eligible for Alberta teacher certification
* Good starting salary
* Free Housing and utilities allowance
* Generous return flight allowance
* Medical coverage contribution
* Pension plan contribution (paid out when teacher leaves Korea)
* Severance pay (one month’s salary per year worked paid as bonus when teacher leaves Korea)
Application: Please ensure you have the following documentation is in your application:
* Resume including references
Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Visit http://www.inted-consulting.com and www.facebook.com/Intedconsulting and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9V9I9OFzhxv63vnLcdJDiw