CANADIAN GRADE 9 &10 ENGLISH TEACHER REQUIRED FOR A CANADIAN SCHOOL IN BRAZIL
Start date: January 20, 2019
We are seeking a Canadian certified teacher for grade 9 and 10 English (ELA). The grade 9 class will have 17 students and the grade 10 class will have 8 students. There are 14 classes per week with 18 hours of preparation and 8 hours extra project (leadership program). Each class is 50 minutes long.
The school is located in the Rondonia province of Brazil and offers a Canadian program of studies from K-9 presently. Here is an opportunity to embrace another culture. Come and experience all that Brazil has to offer.
* Applicants must be Canadian citizens and have a Canadian teaching certificate with a minimum of a Canadian Bachelor of Education degree.
The following benefits are offered:
* Excellent Salary on a grid based on experience
* A rent- free, furnished 2 bedroom apartment close to the school
* Annual return flight allowance – minimum one return economy ticket per year
* Work visa fee paid for by the school
* Lots of local and national holidays
* International medical insurance
* The school year is February 2019 to December 201
* 24 month contracts
* Manitoba textbooks and classroom resources
Please email all the following to our Canadian agent, Mr. Errol Harris, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org
* resume (on Word) with full contact information including telephone numbers and skype ID
* a cover letter
* digital head photo
* two letters of reference (pdf)