English Teachers needed in China up to CAD $6,000 per month (2018-2019)
The PEI Ministry of Education and Early Childhood Development in Canada is delivering Canadian G10 and G11 curriculum to a provincial key public school in Ganzhou, China.
Teaching Positions include English as an Additional Language curriculum, G10 English and Canadian Studies.
Organization type: PEI-China Public High School 2+1 Program
Contract Term: Sept 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019 (renewable)
* Must hold a valid Canadian teaching certificate.
* New graduate student with a Bachelor of Education (BEd) degree, who is eligible to hold a teacher license, will be considered.
* Eligible for a Chinese work permit (clean criminal record) * Teaching couples are very welcome
* Salary is paid at the rate of $6,000 Canadian Dollars per month for work load of 6hrs in class per day plus 2.5 to 3hrs extra curriculum per week, and is paid at the rate of $4,500 Canadian Dollars per month for the work load of 3hrs in class per day plus 2.5 to 3 hrs extra curriculum per week
* Free round-trip airfare between Canada and China (including air and ground, as well as airport pick up)
* Free private furnished accommodation, including internet * A laptop and a cell phone basic plan will be provided
* Work permit and visa costs covered
* An expat medical insurance plan
* Paid three weeks winter holiday + 12 days national holidays/per 10 months contract term (candidates will have a plenty of time to explore fabulous scenery in China and nearby countries in Asia)
* Bonus depending on school satisfaction and one more year contract
* Red pocket for Spring Festival Break
* Teachers will work with students in grades 10 and (or) 11 using approved Canadian (PEI) curriculum.
Class Size: small class size
Interest Candidates are encouraged to send resumes with cover letter to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open Until Filled