Secondary Supply Teacher – Cambridge
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Salary: $200-$290 per day
Are you a looking to gain experience in the classroom while having the flexibility to explore Europe in your downtime? Stepping into supply teaching is right for you!
The Cambridge office of Randstad Education is recruiting teachers or instructors who are looking supply teaching opportunities in Bedford, St. Neots, and Huntingdon area. Your duty will be to deliver lessons/work set by the teacher you are covering for while ensuring the management of student behavior within the classroom. There will be plenty of work to fill your five days with bookings, but you have the flexibility to choose to work part-time or occasionally take time off from work. You choose how much or how little you would like to work!
* Delivering pre-planned lessons by other teachers
* Controlling the behavior of children in line with the school's behavior management policy
* Leaving informative notes for the teacher you are covering for
* Safeguarding children
* Free evenings and weekends
* Flexibility to take time off when wanted
* Accessible transit system
* Career development opportunities
* Free on-site cycle storage and/or parking
Successful candidates will have:
* Be a fully qualified teacher
* Have a clear police check
* Have the ability to get a visa to work in the UK (we are able to provide more information on visa options if you are not aware of your eligibility)
In return candidates will be given:
* A competitive pay rate and comprehensive hiring packages
* Opportunities for professional development and training before you arrive and during your time in the UK
* Holidays every 6 weeks
* Travel discounts
* Opportunities to volunteer abroad during school holidays
* Social events for teachers who are new to the country
* Assistance with settling in the UK
* Discounts at local gyms all over the UK
REFER A FRIEND - REFER AN EDUCATOR
If you have friends who are fully qualified Teachers, Nursery Nurses, Cover Supervisors or Teaching Assistants we can help them find work and you can get £300 gift vouchers!
To recommend a teacher or support staff candidate today, simply fill in our online form
Email us their name, contact phone number, email address and tell us if they are a teacher or TA. Don't forget to include your name too!
*Remember there is no limit to the number of recommendations you make. After all Randstad Education is built on recommendations!*
Randstad Education is the market leader in the UK Education sector. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the ideal match for your skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position or any other please give us a ring at 1 800 684 4801 or email us at email@example.com
*Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Police checks from any country you have worked in over the last 2 years for over 6 months