Year 3 Teacher - Cambridge
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher looking to provide your students with the best learning opportunities possible? Randstad Education is looking for you!
We are seeking an excellent Year 3 Teacher to join a strong, hardworking staff in a lovely village school south of Cambridge. The full-time position is calling for a teacher willing to work the spring and summer terms of the academic year, with flexibility in working a 4-day per week schedule. A permanent position with the school is a possibility for the 2019/2020 school year as well! The successful candidate is able to work well within a team, motivate children to become independent and confident learners and have a willing to develop their practice.
* Being involved with intervention groups to raise academic achievement across the department
* Communicating with your team of teachers
* Safeguarding children
* Working within a successful and strong department to share sources and methods of best practice
*A caring and supportive school ethos
*An Ofsted rated "Good" school
* Accessible transit system
* Career development opportunities
* Free on-site cycle storage and/or parking
Successful candidates will have:
* Be a fully qualified teacher with Key Stage 2 experience
* Have a clear police check
* Have the ability to get a visa to work in the UK (we are able to provide more information on visa options if you are not aware of your eligibility)
In return candidates will be given:
* A competitive pay rate and comprehensive hiring packages
* Opportunities for professional development and training before you arrive and during your time in the UK
* Holidays every 6 weeks
* Travel discounts
* Opportunities to volunteer abroad during school holidays
* Social events for teachers who are new to the country
* Assistance with settling in the UK
* Discounts at local gyms all over the UK
REFER A FRIEND - REFER AN EDUCATOR
If you have friends who are fully qualified Teachers, Nursery Nurses, Cover Supervisors or Teaching Assistants we can help them find work and you can get £300 gift vouchers!
To recommend a teacher or support staff candidate today, simply fill in our online form
Email us their name, contact phone number, email address and tell us if they are a teacher or TA. Don't forget to include your name too!
*Remember there is no limit to the number of recommendations you make. After all Randstad Education is built on recommendations!*
Randstad Education is the market leader in the UK Education sector. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the ideal match for your skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position or any other please give us a ring at 1 800 684 4801 or email us at email@example.com
*Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Police checks from any country you have worked in over the last 2 years for over 6 months