English Teacher needed in China (2018-2019)
The PEI Education Department in Canada is delivering Canadian G10 and G11 curriculum to a provincial key public school in Ganzhou, Jiangxi China.
Teaching Position: include English as an Additional Language curriculum, G10/G11 English and Canadian Studies.
Organization type: Sino-Canadian High School Program
Contract Term: Sept 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019 (renewable)
* With a Bachelor of Education (BEd) degree
* Must hold a valid Canadian teaching certificate
* Eligible for a Chinese work permit (clean criminal record)
* Salary is paid at $6500 CAD per month, and the contract is for 10 months of teaching with holidays.
* Free round-trip airfare between Canada and China (including air and ground, as well as airport pick up)
* Free private fully furnished accommodation, including internet
* A laptop and a cell phone basic plan will be provided
* Work permit and visa costs covered (we will assist in getting the working permit in China)
* An expat medical insurance plan
* Paid three weeks winter holiday (Chinese Spring Festival break) + 12 days national holidays / per 10 months contract term (candidates will have a plenty of time to explore fabulous scenery in China and nearby countries in Asia)
* Homeroom teacher will work with students in grades 10 and 11 using approved Canadian (PEI) curriculum.
Class Size: small class size
Interest Candidates are encouraged to send resumes with cover letter to:
Shally@slarkcanada.com & email@example.com
Closing Date: Open Until Filled