Required: September 2018
Location: Grays, Essex, United Kingdom
Curriculum: UK National Curriculum
English Teacher - Grays
Are you an English teacher looking for an exciting opportunity? A highly-ranked secondary school in Grays Essex are currently looking for a professional and dependable English teacher to join their team!
The successful candidate will be able to teach English as an enjoyable subject to learn for the students of a "Good" ranked Ofsted school and will work to ensure the outstanding results and grades are achieved. The job offers a wonderful opportunity to contribute to a highly-qualified, supportive environment while having the opportunity to engage with a highly motivated and inventive team of teachers.
* Plan and deliver lessons to ensure that excellent teaching, learning, and progression takes place in allocated classes
* Mark, assess, record, and report student achievement and maintain accurate records as required
* Prepare students for examinations and take part in standardization or moderating exercises as required by the subject of examination boards
* Meet deadline for reporting, marking, and the submission of coursework and other assignments
* Establish high expectations and ensure that clear targets are set for student achievement
* Safeguard children
* Salary negotiation support/pay-to-scale
* Dedicated one-to-one consultants with experience in education
* Opportunities for career professional development
* Opportunity to choose your work pattern
* Secure and free car/bike parking
Successful candidates will have:
* Be a fully qualified mathematics teacher
* A clear police check
* The ability to get a visa to work in the UK (we are able to provide more information on visa options if you are not aware of your eligibility)
In return candidates will be given:
* A competitive pay rate and comprehensive hiring packages
* Opportunities for professional development and training before you arrive and during your time in the UK
* Holidays every 6 weeks
* Travel discounts
* Opportunities to volunteer abroad during school holidays
* Social events for teachers who are new to the country
* Assistance with settling in the UK
* Discounts at local gyms all over the UK
REFER A FRIEND - REFER AN EDUCATOR
If you have friends who are fully qualified Teachers, Nursery Nurses, Cover Supervisors or Teaching Assistants we can help them find work and you can get £300 gift vouchers!
To recommend a teacher or support staff candidate today, simply fill in our online form
Email us their name, contact phone number, email address and tell us if they are a teacher or TA.
Don't forget to include your name too!
*Remember there is no limit to the number of recommendations you make. After all Randstad Education is built on recommendations!*
Randstad Education is the market leader in the UK Education sector. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the ideal match for your skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position or any other please give us a ring at 1 800 684 4801 or email us at email@example.com