Required: September 2018
Location: Sutton, United Kingdom
Salary: $230-$270 per day
Primary Teacher - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Are you looking for an exciting full-time teaching role in September in North Nottinghamshire? Are you looking for a new challenge for one term that can lead to a permanent opportunity without any obligation? Then this job is for you!
We have an exciting opportunity to work full-time in a progressive school starting in September 2018. Depending on your availability, you can take the position on for either a long-term temporary or permanent placement. The successful candidate will be teaching Year 5 in a school that is a two-form entry with a diverse catchment area that has recently received a ranking of "Good" in their most recent Ofsted inspection. You will be joining a school where lessons are planned to be appropriately differentiated and delivered at a pace to cater to all students' engagement
* Instructional preparation
* Classroom management of behaviour and academic progress
* Integration of technology within a classroom
* Competitive rates of pay
* Opportunities for professional development
* Use of tremendous class facilities
* Secure and free car parking
Successful candidates will have:
* Be a fully qualified Key Stage 2 teacher
* Have recent experience of teaching children with EAL
* A clear police check
* The ability to get a visa to work in the UK (we are able to provide more information on visa options if you are not aware of your eligibility)
In return candidates will be given:
* A competitive pay rate and comprehensive hiring packages
* Opportunities for professional development and training before you arrive and during your time in the UK
* Holidays every 6 weeks
* Travel discounts
* Opportunities to volunteer abroad during school holidays
* Social events for teachers who are new to the country
* Assistance with settling in the UK
* Discounts at local gyms all over the UK
REFER A FRIEND - REFER AN EDUCATOR
If you have friends who are fully qualified Teachers, Nursery Nurses, Cover Supervisors or Teaching Assistants we can help them find work and you can get £300 gift vouchers!
To recommend a teacher or support staff candidate today, simply fill in our online form
Email us their name, contact phone number, email address and tell us if they are a teacher or TA.
Don't forget to include your name too!
*Remember there is no limit to the number of recommendations you make. After all Randstad Education is built on recommendations!*
Randstad Education is the market leader in the UK Education sector. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the ideal match for your skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position or any other please give us a ring at 1 800 684 4801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Police checks from any country you have worked in over the last 2 years for over 6 months