CANADIAN GRADE 7-9 MATH TEACHER REQUIRED FOR A CANADIAN SCHOOL IN INCHEON, KOREA
Start date: February 1, 2019
CMIS Canada is a private K-Grade 12 Manitoba affiliated school overseas with a student population of 235 students. Established in 2010 the school is in beautiful Songdo, the Incheon Economic Zone, South Korea.
The school offers the Manitoba, Canada curriculum as well as AP courses and has a Western faculty of 25 teachers with a Canadian principal. The grade 7, 8 and 9 classes are very small ranging from 7 to 13 students per class.
All courses are taught using the English language to the same standards as Manitoba schools.
Many of our graduates attend university in Canada. The curriculum demands a skilled, enthusiastic, forward thinking and energetic faculty.
Canadian Teachers who have eligibility for F5 or F6 visas are invited to apply! As per Korean government restrictions Canadian certified teachers married to Korean citizens, and/or Korean Canadians and/or Canadian certified teachers who have studied/worked/lived in Korea for 3+ years and demonstrate a certain level of Korean language can be eligible for an F5 or 6 Visa.
Come and experience all that South Korea has to offer. Here is an opportunity to travel throughout Asia on holidays.
* Applicants must be Canadian citizens and have a Canadian teaching certificate with a minimum of a Canadian Bachelor of Education degree.
CMIS Canada offers its teaching staff:
* Excellent Salary
* A rent-free school-provided apartment or a housing allowance
* Flight allowance
* Free tuition for the first 2 children and half tuition for all subsequent children who attend CMIS Canada
* Bonus at the end of each school year
* International health insurance
* Similar school year and day as in Canada
* Lots of holidays
* Manitoba textbooks and classroom resources
Please email all the following to our Canadian agent, Mr. Errol Harris, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada at email@example.com
* resume (on Word) with full contact information including current address, telephone numbers and skype ID
* a cover letter
* digital head photo
* two letters of reference (pdf)
* copies of Canadian teaching certificate
* copies of all degrees
* copy of valid passport