Canadian Accredited International Schools in China are currently looking for teachers to start this fall.
- High School Science (Start early November)
- High School Math/Physics (start ASAP
- High School math (start ASAP)
- High School humanities (start January 1)
- Elementary ESL (start ASAP)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualifications and demonstrated ability to teach their subject at the secondary level.
- Exhibit cultural understanding and a desire to live and work in China.
- Positive individuals who are flexible and adaptable and are committed to teaching.
- Awareness of Alberta curriculum requirements, and the appropriate application of performance standards.
- Willingness to work with a group of professionals to collaborate regarding curriculum, assessment, instruction and planning.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create effective working relationships with colleagues and students.
- Competitive salary (CAN $47-60,000)
- Free Housing
- Return flight allowance
- Medical coverage
- Visa costs
- Completion bonuses for multi-year contracts
Requirements & Application:
- BC certified teacher or eligible for certification (BEd or PGCE)
- Eligible for a Chinese work permit (under 60 and clean criminal record)
- Send your resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview
Visit http://www.inted-consulting.com and https://www.facebook.com/Intedconsulting for more information and videos of our schools.